Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christine II

More evidence my car is demon-possessed, like Christine:

It's always making sounds. Did you see that Paranormal Activity movie where the demon hardly does anything except hang around the house at night and make too much noise like your stoner roommate? Well, this is much worse than that.

The car has begun making exploding noises. It sounds like firecrackers are going off under my passenger seat. At first, I thought this was an entirely likely scenario, but I checked, and THERE ARE NO FIRECRACKERS UNDER THERE.

Now, the car squeals, bounces up and down, and does civil war reenactments under the passenger seat. It's haunted. It's a devil car.

I kind of like it, but it's really hard to focus and drive while constantly looking around to make sure the car hasn't burst into flames. Which I'm certain is the next step.

Maybe an exorcism.

No comments:

Post a Comment