Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life Suppressant

Still enjoying the will to live? Try watching the film Synedoche, New York. That'll fix that.

My God! Why did I try to stop drinking this week, of all weeks?

This film is an apocalyptic sob-scape. A terrifying descent into a nightmare world full of people who look like Phillip Seymour Hoffman! How is there a market for this crap? I want to gouge out my own eyes, to protect myself from ever seeing anything this horrifying again! But I can't let this be the last thing I see!

Oh, God! Save me from this all-you-can-eat-misery-buffet. And, seriously...why is that one lady's house always on fire? Is it really a metaphor, or do these people just like jerking us around? I suspect it's the latter. And I'm mad as hell.

Don't watch it. Just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment